Base character: 120 EUR
Additional character(s): +105 EUR each
For up-to-date examples of my art, check my social media accounts linked in the homepage and sidebar!
Simple: +10~15 EUR
Like simple beaches or abstract BGs.
Detailed: +20~25 EUR
If you’re not sure where a certain type of background would fall under, feel free to message me!
Depends on the amount and complexity. Calculated case-by-case.
Subject to saucy tax, calculated on a case-by-case basis.
Source file (in .clip or .psd): +10EUR
Commercial use license: +?
For use in merch and other promotional purposes. Calculated case-by-case.
How to submit a commission request
Submit your request
Please copy-paste this form into a private message and fill it out accordingly.* Make sure to add all information you can think of that might be relevant!
Display name: (Optional: Twitter handle)
Characters: (1 / 2 / …)
Character name(s): (If the character is from an existing series, list the series name as well!)
Background: (None / Simple / Detailed)
Reference: (Visual reference links go here! Usually the more the merrier. And, if it’s an OC, then a brief bio about them is very helpful.)
Details: (If you have a specific pose or framing in mind I’d be happy to try to fulfill it. Also, if you want any variants or Extra content, please mention it here too.)
When the request is approved, a slot for it will be added to the commission queue.
* The private message can be sent through Twitter, Discord, or using the contact form, with the subject line “Commission Request”.
Your slot will sit in the queue while I work through the commissions that were in front of it, and when your turn finally comes up I will notify you about it and send you the invoice, covering the commission cost + Paypal fees.
Once the invoice has been paid, I will work on the piece!
1-4 weeks later, piece complete! ❤
Prefer to draw
- Female characters.
- Simple ideas and clothing.
- Summer settings.
Will likely decline
- Furry (animal appendages like ears or tails are fine!)
Frequently asked questions
Do you do NSFW?
As of now, yes. Check my Patreon for the kind of NSFW content I’ve done.
Can you draw monster girls?
Some, yes. If it’s essentially a human body with monster appendages, like tails or horns or wings, then it should be fine. However, if it heavily modifies the human anatomy, like having a snout, animal legs, or wings for arms, then it’s probably a no go, sorry. Though to be sure you can always just send me a quick private message and I’ll confirm it. :>
Can you draw male characters?
Very situationally, yes. I’m not very confident in my manly guys, but more femboy-ish characters can be doable. Please do confirm with me in DMs.
Can you draw futanari characters?
If there is a way to frame them in such a way that they look indistinguishable from a regular female character, yes.
Terms of Service
– I retain the ownership of the illustrations commissioned. As such, I reserve the right to use the illustrations as part of my portfolio, post them to my social media accounts, post them on my Patreon, and so on. I always try to tag the commissioner, unless they ask to be anonymous. Ownership of the characters remains with the rightful owners.
– If you intend for the illustration to be used for commercial purposes, a custom fee will be added. Be sure to mention this in the commission request if it’s the case.
– Unless otherwise specified, illustrations commissioned have a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International license.
– Do note that the prices described above are in euro (€). Please use a currency converter to check how much prices are in your currency.
– Commissioning me means you have read, understand, and will comply with the terms and services listed above.